Last weekend, my friend Perk recommended a movie to me. “You’d love it”, he convinced me. “It is about writing”, he added. And that last sentence was how he got me to add watching a movie to the list of things I had to do that weekend.
Chelsea have reportedly lined up Marco Silva as temporary replacement if Antonio Conte is sacked
Editor’s note: The author Sonala Olumhense in this piece talks about the declarations made by different officials in authority that the Islamist terrorist group, Boko Haram has finally been defeated.
A few days after celebrating his daughter’s birthday, Noble Igwe also celebrated his birthday on February 10, 2018.
Presidency has said that President Buhari lost two family members in quick succession
President on media and publicity, Garba Shehu identified one of the deceased as Hajiya Halima Dauda
Who is the CEO?
Top 10 highest paid CEO in Nigeria
- Segun Agbaje is GTBank CEO whose salary reaches N204.2 million annually.
- Emeka Emuwa of Union Bank earns N166 million.
- Kennedy Uzoka of Uba Bank – N119 million.
- Sola David-Borha, Stanbic IBTC earns N117 million.
- Nnamdi Okonkwo, Fidelity Bank has the N102 million income.
- Peter Amangbo, Zenith Bank has salary N88 million.
- Herbert Wigwe Access, Bank – N85.2 million.
- Tunji Oyebanji of Mobil Oil Nigeria Limited earns N85 million.
- Ladi Balogun of FCMB – N81 million.
- Uzoma Edozie of Diamond Bank has salary N25.2 million.
He said has no plan to colonise any part of Nigeria with proposed cattle colony
To tell you the truth, there are different versions of pepper soups in Nigeria and they all are delicious. You can cook this meal with different meat and fish. Right now, it is time to prepare yam pepper soup with goat meat. Are you ready? Let us begin our culinary guide.
Pepper soup ingredients
- Goat meat – 650-750 grams
- Onion – two regular size pieces
- White yam – 500 grams
- Pepper – use as much as you like in your regular meals
- Salt – to your personal taste
- Stock cube – two good-size pieces
- Basil – a couple of pieces
- Aromatic spices (it could be nutmegs, ehu seeds or ariwo) – a little bit
- Dry ashanti pepper leaves – two tablespoons (it is possible to replace scent leaves with this ingredient)
- Big pot or pressure cooker – 1 piece
- Water – several cups
How to make goat meat pepper soup
- Step 1. The meat needs to be washed before cooking. Make sure to cut it into pieces (chunks will work great). Take a big pot (better with a lead) and put your goat meat inside. Pour some water to be sure the meat is fully covered. Some people enjoy soups with much water in them. Others like the vegetables and meat more. It is up to you to decide on the amount of water that is perfect for incredible and extremely delicious yam pepper soup with pieces of tasty meat.
- Step 2. Wash onion. Cut it into pieces (minor or big, depending on what family likes more). Place them along with ehu seeds and stock cubes into the pot.
- Step 3. Begin cooking. Use either a good size pressure cooker (this is the best dish for cookers) or use a pot with a lead. You should boil everything for about 10 minutes.
- Step 4. It is time to peel the yam which should be afterwards cut into good-size pieces. Add all these pieces to your soup. Now continue simmering everything at low heat for another 30-40 minutes.
- Step 5. In addition, when you feel that the meat is nearly done you should take out the big pieces of onion. Those of you who love onion can leave them in the soup.
- Step 6. Now add some pepper to make the taste better and scent leaves to add flavor.
- Step 7. Leave the soup to simmer for another 4-6 minutes. Ready-to-eat yam and goat meat should be soft when you deep you fork into it.
- Step 8. You can serve the delicious yam pepper soup with goat meat with other meals. Enjoy the soup with your family and friends.
Sugabelly’s story of Rape. Everyone in Nigeria, especially those people, who love Twitter, are aware of an unpleasant episode in the life of Mustapha Audu, son of former governor of Kogi State. This story was first revealed in 2015, and still, none of us can’t tell how exactly things went wrong for 17-years old alleged victim.
Story of Sugabelly
5 lessons we should learn from Sugabelly’s story
Congratulations are in order for the Gulder Ultimate Search 6 Horn of Valour edition finalist, Vivian Okafor Chisom, who tied the knot with her sweetheart, Emeka Stanley Ibeh, in February 2017.