By African stories
Do you still remember those awkward days in schools during Exams?
1. When a bright student tells the invigilator that question 4 has a problem, but you have already answered it…?
2. When a fellow student asks for a graph paper, but you are finished and did not see anywhere where it was required…?
3. When the invigilator says jump question 6 we will rectify it later, but it was the question you enjoyed most when answering…?
4. When you see people busy using rulers and you are wondering what is going on…?
5. When you hear your friends arguing after the exam whether the answer to question 5 was 35.5% or 36% and your answer was -45000?
6. When you hear more paper more paper from “bright students”, meanwhile yours is too much sef ?
I’ve laughed so hard… share your experience of such during your time.